LTG Cargo organizes cargo transportation according to customer needs and transports cargo on all possible routes. Lithuania has 1520 mm and 1435 mm gauges, therefore it can deliver cargo to the required country.
The main goals of the development of freight transportation services are:
- • To become the main transport corridor for international freight transport between the Black and Baltic Seas, connecting Northern Europe with the Black Sea region.
- • Development of freight activities in the North-South direction (implementation of the Rail Baltica project, participation in the freight corridor VIII (Rotterdam - Berlin - Warsaw - Terespolisīlisemiss bilimélis bälim kelimas / Kaunis klimoniselis bärjem klimonisen)
- • Implementation of international shuttle container train projects.
- • From the China / Kazakhstan border, we are most likely to reach a frost-free European port in the Baltic Sea.
- • Further distribution of cargo to all EU points is possible from Lithuania within 3 days.
- • Checking a container train crossing the EU border - 30 min.
- • Renewed fleet of freight vehicles.